Last year, Androscoggin provided $1.6M in free care to 703 patients. It is part of our mission to never turn anyone away who needs our care regardless of their financial means. Often families ask us how they may help? How can you contribute in a way that is meaningful to your family? Androscoggin established the Friends and Family Program as an opportunity for you to organize grassroots fundraising to benefit Androscoggin’s programs. In the past, families have raised funds through a variety of fun and rewarding activities. Here are a just few great ideas that may get you thinking of creating a fun, family event that will make a difference for Androscoggin’s patients and their families.
- Organize a community bottle drive.
- Host your own birthday party with gifts designated to Androscoggin.
- Organize a poker run, pub crawl, spaghetti supper, garage sale, or an old-fashioned lemonade stand.
- Sponsor your family and friends to join us for the Hike for Hospice Androscoggin on June 19 at Pineland Farms, 9-1PM (Online Registration Opens January 2, 2021).
- Create a football challenge at your workplace.
- Host a family sporting event.
- Challenge your co-workers to raise funds for hospice care.
The possibilities are endless and the rewards are tremendous. Your generous time and support will improve the quality of life for others. Contact the Marketing and Development office today. We are excited to get you started! We will provide you with our official logo for your events, and a staff person from our offices may be able to join your event.
Contact: Rachel Bishop, Event and Sponsorship Coordinator@firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-795-9404